Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy New Year Followers!

Well it has been awhile and a lot has kept me away from blogging and designing.

New house, holidays and well two little girls.

But as the new year has finally arrived (along with really cold weather for California), I have many projects ahead of me. I hope to get some of them up and ready for you to read. Some are creative DIY moments in the girls rooms inspired from other wonderful blogs;  iheartorganizing is just one for example. When other moments are actually graphic designed based; working on creating another header and blog page for a client, random Girl Scout pieces for a local troop and cover art for an e-book series.

Though I'm not sure how often I'll blog, I'll try to be as consistent as possible. (maybe once a month is reasonable, though would love to write and share more)

I hope you all have had a great holiday season, that the year ended with many goals accomplished and that the New Year brings only great adventures and many blessings!

Share with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...