Monday, June 4, 2012

Fences in Spring

Its official, the country inspired wall hanging is complete, and up for sale!

"Fences in Spring"


The canvases are painted, the photos printed, the "bling" has been added. The shop to buy this fun wall hanging is up and running.

Visit my new little online shop, "Jolene Marie Designs", at this great website Handmadeartists.com  or click on the link on the right hand side of my blog that shows this wall hanging on display.


I can't wait to add more wonderful wall hangings and home decor elements to my store, for all to enjoy. Many new ideas and designs are starting to show up on my workstation, its only a matter of time before I have them ready for you to add to your home.

So please be patient, for creativity is not always quick (especially with two little girls in the house) and keep a look out as I update you and send teasers out of what is to come!

Have a great First week of June!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...