Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Valentine Cards

I decided this year that the adults should have their own Valentine's Day cards to hand out. Why should the kids get all the fun?

With some artistic sketch work and the joy of my computer design programs, I whipped up three simple but adorable designs for you to hand out to all your loved ones.

Why not have a flat card to write "To" and "From" on, along with room on the back to write a personal message for that special someone!

The valentine cards are 4.25 x 5.5 inches; printed on bright white matted card stock and come with envelopes if you need to mail them instead of deliver them.

20 cards to a package:
5 of two designs and 10 of the third design (words heart) 
$30 (includes the shipping)

OR

An electronic 
PDF version and 
print them yourself.  
$12


Order TODAY!
Valentine's Day is right around the corner.

I accept Paypal or money orders!

Email order to:   Jolenemc08@gmail.com
Subject Line:     Friendship
   Let me know if you want print or electronic version. I'll send payment instructions along with confirmation of order within 24hrs.

*Any graphic design advertisements that appear on my emails, posts and blog page are those of Google Ad Sense, that I allow to run but I am not affiliated with these companies, therefor they are my competitors and I make no profit if you order from these companies by mistake, thinking they are part of my business. *

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute!!! Great idea and wonderful job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...