Thursday, December 22, 2011

Icy Poinsettias

As the weather gets colder in California, we hope for snow by Christmas, but know that for most of us it will be sunny and dry on that joyful morning. But as I was cleaning up after a birthday party one morning two weeks ago, I had a creative moment and saw an image I had to capture. Now I am no professional photographer, I'll leave the professional work for people like my dear friend Alisha at "Delicate Moments" (see the link to her web page under Informative and Fun Sites) but I had to give the moment a try.

We had dumped the ice from the cooler into the bird bath the night before and it was still around the next morning.

















I hope this Sparks a little creative bug in you as we enjoy this Christmas season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...