Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thankful Greeting Cards: Now Here!

As I look at these great Limited Edition Greeting Cards, I get such a warm feeling. They remind me of family traditions, of a simpler time and the desire to be in front of a fireplace with a good cup of hot chocolate.

I hope you love these as much as I loved creating them. Thanksgiving is just three weeks away and winter is right behind it. So enjoy Autumn for just a little longer and spread that warm fuzzy feeling to those you love.



Thankful for Autumn
8.5" x 5"
blank inside
OR add your own personal greeting
      Up to 3 lines for FREE!




Happy Thanksgiving
8.5" x 5.5"
blank inside
OR add your own personal greeting
      Up to 3 lines for FREE!


REMEMBER... these are limited edition so first come first to enjoy! Only THREE orders of each design to be printed.


Special Request Orders are Welcome! 
Email me at Jolenemc08@Gmail.com with all your holiday needs and spread the love!

Christmas/Season Greeting Cards to arrive shortly.

In the mean time I would love to create an invitation, thank you card, post card, and/or mini calendar for you and all your holiday needs. Just drop me a line... Jolenemc08@Gmail.com... and I'll get back to you within 24 hrs.

Enjoy the Autumn weather!



*Any graphic design advertisements that appear on my emails, posts and blog page are those of Google Ad Sense, that I allow to run but I am not affiliated with these companies, therefor they are my competitors and I make no profit if you order from these companies by mistake, thinking they are part of my business. *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...