Thursday, November 3, 2011

Greeting Cards and Online Venues

It seems I have forgotten an option when it comes to ordering greeting cards for the holidays, online companies. Now they have many options to see but they don't all give great prices. I did a little research, especially on the companies that Google is advertising on my blog site (which are not me by the way). They have wonderful odd sizes, the ability to add photos to the design and the personalized lines of text but the starting price is just shy of $100 for 25 cards. Still pretty pricey, in this economy, to send to just family and friends.

So here is a competitive list of prices for my Special Limited Edition Holiday Cards, that includes your own personal greeting printed on the inside of each card.


These great cards will be 5x7 up to 8.5x5.5 inches in size.

Only three orders of each will be sold as they are special edition. Though I will be more then happy to take a request to design a card just for you and your loved ones (Keep in mind I need two full weeks to work out a design for you and have it ready to ship).  I will be unveiling greeting cards soon but would love to create an invitation, thank you card, post card, and/or mini calendar for all your holiday needs upon request. Just email me at jolenemc08@gmail.com

The Special Limited Edition cards will be out soon so keep your eyes open for the thanksgiving/fall edition to arrive first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...