Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Little More Fall: Part 2

I am a Graphic Designer day to day for my clients, but I also love to dabble in scrap-booking, hand stitching on sampler quilts, and home decor in my spare time. Decorating my home for the seasons is definitely one of those things I love to do when time allows.

As I posted in Part one, I was in need of finishing up with my autumn decorating. The table was set but the entry way and walls were still bare. Well, not any longer! With a little staging, I could give the landing to my stairway the look of an outdoor porch setting with leaves, pumpkins and some wrought iron candle holders.
Here's my first Autumn sampler quilt, that I hand stitched, 
on my large living room wall. 
I'm usually a Christmas quilter so this was a nice change of pace.

And a little floral arrangement within a spider web basket on my bookcase.

So the first floor of our condo is now ready for the Autumn season, and some Halloween lights will be added to the windows when the holiday arrives, so the little ones can enjoy them, as they trick or treat.

Can't wait to decorate for Christmas!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...