Friday, September 30, 2011

Designing thru California

As a graphic designer for the past ten years I've had the privilege to work with many businesses throughout  California. From the small at home massage therapist to the larger community projects; there have been many challenges, great accomplishments and wonderful ideas that have come to life through the printed products I've been able to create for each of my clients.

Whether it be at Chico State University or the cute little town of Nipomo, CA, the work I've created has given me great pride in my skills and talents. As you can see in my blog header there are some great local businesses and a wonderful phonebook for the northern San Luis Obispo county highlighted there. And I hope to be able spotlight many more of my clients, past and present, in the near future.

So continue to check in to see all the new things I'm currently working on and get a few design tips along the way.


Businesses that I featured in my header:

B&R farms : http://www.brfarms.com/
Homespun Harbor A Quilt Shop :  http://www.homespunharbor.com/
Team California RV in Pismo, CA
The Original Community Directory for Cambria,
   San Simeon and Harmony : www.cambriaphonebook.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...